This week’s Friday Favs is getting the gift guide touch! Here’s a look at some of my NYC-inspired picks for the holidays!
- For your NY-loving friend: C. Wonder has the cutest NYC heart coasters that are the perfect combination of cute without being overly touristy looking. Plus, everything at C. Wonder is 40% off all weekend long! I’m going to have to hold back some serious self-control to not pick up a thing or two for myself ;-)
- For your friend who still loves snail mail: I seriously LOVE this shop based in Brooklyn named appropriately, Hartland Brooklyn! I’ve been buying their cards for the last few years (which my best friends have probably received one). On top of their adorable cards, they also offer stationary and other cute desktop essentials.
- For your boyfriend: “Reality TV and Hookers” by NYC author Chris Sandstrom is your book. The title might throw you for a loop, but it’s a seriously entertaining satire on the reality TV industry. If your man was a fan of Tucker Max’s books, then this book is definitely up his alley. Bonus, you can score 50% off paperbacks all day today for Black Friday with the code: X7EEZZU2 and 40% off ebooks until Monday with the code: PN34S.
- For the foodie in your life: We’re serious about bagels in the city and you should be able to enjoy the real thing no matter where you live! Which is why the New York Bagel of the Month Club is the perfect gift. You have quite the selection of varieties to pick from as well as the duration.
- For your stylish friend: This one is a little bit of a splurge, but Kate Spade sells a NYC map scarf that is a lot of fun. Plus they’re offering 25% off everything on the website all weekend.
Happy shopping everyone!