Friday Favs :: 10.17.14
It’s Fridayyyy! Here’s a look at some of this week’s favs!
- It was announced this week that a documentary titled Banksy Does New York will premiere next month in the city and follow the month-long stay the artist had in the city last year.
- It’s backkkk! Crumbs that is. After shuttering all of its locations earlier this summer, the business re-opened select locations this week with a new owner and new business plan.
- Want to take a bubble bath with a panoramic view of all of Manhattan? Now you can! For the price of $95 million that is.. 432 Park Avenue became the tallest residential building in the western hemisphere and with a view like that, it had to make my Friday Favs ;)
- NYC and Company launched a “See Your City” campaign to encourage locals to explore different parts of the city. It’s so easy to get sucked into your routine and sticking to your neighborhood favorites and I think it’s great that the locals instead of tourists are the focus of this campaign.
- The city had a special visitor this week.. Little TurboRoo, a two-legged Chihuahua. The little guy was born with a birth defeat causing him to only have two legs and he was in the city for Purina’s Better with Pets Event. He’s been making great progress thanks to some cool technology advancements and the city was lucky to have him in town!