We made it to Friday everyone! Here’s a look at some of my favorites this week! Have a great weekend :)
- DoubleTree is known for their delicious fresh cookies and to celebrate the launch of the new Apple products, they lined the streets of 5th Avenue to brighten people’s days with some #CookieCare.
- Friends fans rejoice! In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the show they are opening a pop-up Central Perk cafe in SoHo for the next month.
- Gothamist released a solid "The 18 Best Pizza Places in NYC" list. They’re missing one of my favorites, San Matteo, but certainly have some other great options on there.
- The People’s Climate March is taking place in the city this weekend and is aiming to be “the biggest climate march in history”. It’s a serious issue, and it’s awesome to see so many people are ready to march in hopes of making a statement for change.
- Fall has definitely become my favorite season over the years, especially in NYC. The weather is just right, football, new TV shows.. I mean what’s not to love?! Which is why I love this article from Time Out New York, "50 Reasons Fall in New York is the Best". (Thanks to my friend for sharing!)