Happy Friday everyone! Here’s a look at some of my favorites for the week.
- If a night at the museum is a dream in the making for you, then you’re going to be very excited about the American Museum of Natural History’s announcement! The 21+ event promises food, live music and a fossil fact-finding flashlight tour. Plus, sleeping under the whale is kind of awesome.
- Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen’s condo is up for grabs! For rent that is.. At $40k a month, you too could enjoy their awesome views of the city.
- Oh how I loveeee mac and cheese! I’ve done several posts on some of my favorites in the city and this week Gothamist released their list, “The 8 Best Mac & Cheese in NYC" I’m only 2 for 8 on their list so it looks like I still have some work to do, but their choices definitely look solid.
- New York gets a bad rap for being expensive, and in most ways it’s totally warranted. There are a few things that are actually pretty inexpensive here though and Used New York wrote a great post with some of the details.
- The Fulton Center subway station opened this week in the city and it’s quite the looker. After more than a decade of construction, the bright and shiny new hub that connects 10 subway lines was finally unveiled.